Terms of Service
These terms and conditions apply to P2lcanada.com website. P2Lcanada.com reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to deny further access of site to any visitor or user that has violated any aspect of agreement. If P2lcanada.com makes material changes to these Terms, we will notify you by email or by posting a notice on the site before the changes are effective. Any new features that enhance the current Service, including any new features or tools, shall be subject to the Terms of Service. Continued use of the Service after any such changes shall constitute your consent to such changes. Violation of any of the terms below will result in the termination of your Account. While P2lcanada.com prohibits such conduct and Content on the Service, you understand and agree that P2lcanada.com cannot be responsible for the Content posted on the Service and you agree to use the Service at your own risk.
1. Account Terms
· You must be at least 18 years of age to access and request to be a tutor and use the tools and services. If you’re not up to 18 years old, you understand that the guidance of your parent/legal guardian is required to use this service. By accessing and using the Platform, you represent that you have the authority and capacity to enter into this Agreement and to abide by all of the terms of this Agreement.
· You must provide true and accurate information requested in order to complete the sign up process.
· Your login may only be used by one person – a single login shared by multiple people is not permitted.
· You are responsible for maintaining the security of your account and password. P2lcanada.com will not be responsible for any loss or damage from your failure to act in accordance with this security obligation.
· You are responsible for all Content posted and activity that occurs under your account (even when Content is posted by others who have accounts under your account).
· Usage of the Service may be prohibited or restricted in certain countries. If you use the Service from outside of the Canada, you are responsible for complying with the International, Federal, National and State laws and regulations of the territory from which you access or use the Platform or Service. Registration for, and use of, the Services are void where prohibited. To the extent that the Services are not legal in your jurisdiction, you may not use the Services. The Services may not be used where prohibited by law. You may not use the Service for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. You must not, in the use of the Service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright or trademark laws).
2. Interaction with Users
· Use of this Website and interaction with Users is your own responsibility. Any information or content publicly posted or privately transmitted through the Services is the sole responsibility of the person from whom such content originated, and you access all such information and content at your own risk.
· P2lcanada.com is not accountable for any errors or omissions in that information or content or for any damages or loss you might suffer in connection with it. P2lcnada.com cannot control and have no duty to take any action regarding how you may interpret and use the Content or what actions you may take as a result of having been exposed to the Content.
· P2lcanada.com does not verify the identity of users on this platform and encourage you to use common sense when dealing with any person or entity online. Any dispute between the users on this site, you agree that P2lcanada.com is not involved or responsible.
3. User Registration
You agree to provide true and accurate information when you become a registered user. In case of any information changes you will update it immediately.
During registration, you will create a username and password, which may permit you access to certain areas of the Platform not available to non-registered users. In order to full access to the tools and resources you must make a payment and become a member.
· Payment and Refunds Terms
· The Service is billed in advance on a monthly basis and is non-refundable. You can cancel within first 30 days of your subscription, but after there will be no refund. There will be no refunds or credits for partial months of service, or refunds for months unused with an open account. In order to treat everyone equally, no exceptions will be made.
· All fees are exclusive of all taxes only for the users residing outside Canada.
4. Cancellation and Termination
· You are solely responsible for properly canceling your account. An email request to cancel your account is not considered cancellation. All of your Content will be immediately deleted from the Service upon cancellation. You are responsible to download and save all your content as P2lcanada.com will not recover any of your lost content.
· If you cancel the Service before the end of your current paid up month, your cancellation will take effect immediately and you will not be charged again.
· We reserve the right in our sole discretion and at any time to terminate or suspend your Account and/or block your access to the Platform for any reason including platform misuse, miss-payment, negative attitude, violent, harassment, offensive, threatening, deceitful acts, without limitation or if you have failed to comply with the terms of this Agreement in any way. You agree that the Platform shall not be liable to you or any third party for any termination or suspension of your Account or for blocking your access to the Platform.
5. Modifications to the Service and Prices
· P2lcanada.com reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Service (or any part thereof) with or without notice.
· Prices of all Services, including but not limited to monthly subscription plan fees to the Service, are subject to change upon 30 days notice from us. Such notice may be provided at any time by posting the changes to the site P2lcanada.com
· P2lcanada.com shall not be liable to you or to any third-party for any modification, price change.
6. Copyright and Content Ownership
· We claim no intellectual property rights over the material you provide to the Service. Your profile and materials uploaded remain yours.
· P2lcanada.com does not pre-screen Content, but has the right (but not the obligation) in their sole discretion to refuse or remove any Content that is available via the Service.
· Your use of the Service is at your sole risk. The service is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis.
· You agree not to make any duplicate, sell or exploit any portion of the tools and resources provided by P2lcanada.com, use of the Service, or access to the Service without the express written permission by P2lcanada.com
· We may, but have no obligation to, remove Content and Accounts containing Content that we determine in our sole discretion are illegal, offensive, intimidating, defamatory, pornographic, obscene or objectionable or violates any of the Terms of Service.
· You must not upload, post, host, or transmit unsolicited email, SMSs, or “spam” messages.
· You must not transmit any worms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature.
· P2lcanada.com does not guarantee that (I) the service will meet your specific requirements, (ii) the service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free, (iii) the results that may be obtained from the use of the service will be accurate or reliable, (iv) the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you through the service will meet your expectations, and (v) any errors in the Service will be corrected.
· The Terms of Service constitutes the entire agreement between you and P2lcanada.com and govern your use of the Service, superseding any prior agreements between you and P2lcanada.com (including, but not limited to, any prior versions of the Terms of Service).
· Questions about the Terms of Service should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org